Declaration of Demands (suggested edits)
Adapted from: https://declarationofdemands.com: Suggested
substractions are struckthrough and suggested additions are bolded.
A Message to Everyone:
All politics is local.The battle to protect our individual freedoms must be won on many, many fronts all around the world. Please realize that the Declaration of Independence was supported by a small group of people who mutually pledged to each other their Lives, their Fortunes and their sacred Honor. We have not yet even begun to fight.
This is NOT a “petition” in which a number of names are going to be delivered to some official in an empty event that is just for show or publicity.
The Declaration of Demands is designed to provide a clarifying set of demands behind which We, the People of the World, can unify our efforts to protect and reassert our rights and freedoms.
OBVIOUSLY, I give all credit to the writers of the Declaration of Independence for the inspiration behind the structure of the Declaration of Demands.
My personal effort is and will be to help coordinate with numerous groups and to help facilitate the taking of appropriate, peaceful actions around the world to restore and defend our inalienable rights.
Please feel free to add any additional demands that you may have in the comment section below this article.
Also, different demands may be appropriate in different states within the United States and in different countries around the world. Please feel free to submit your state-specific and/or nation-specific demands.
We, the People of the World, demand the full and immediate restoration of our inalienable rights and freedoms.
This article is currently unpublished. I plan to publish it on or before August 15, 2022.
This article was inspired by
is a combination of:
- The United States’ Declaration of Independence from England
- The USA’s First Amendment Right to petition its government for a redress of grievances
- A list of recommendations
forthat people around the world tocan use when givingto communicate clearly and directly to the World Health Organization a piece of their mindthis September 29-30, 2022 during the WHO’s scheduled public comment period regarding their proposed “Pandemic Treaty.” [Link to a primer of the Pandemic Treaty]
- A list of demands to make of the US Government and other governments around the world
Congressand every candidate seeking election to represent their constituents on Nov 8, 2022 each and every person who is running for elected office between now and the mid-term elections this November 8, 2022. Essentially, this is a job description for theIn many ways this is employee direction to our elected representatives from their boss (We the People) for 118th Congress that will commence take officeon January 3, 2023
We, the People,
of the World, demand the full and immediate restoration of our inalienable rights and freedoms, consistent with the foundations of our governments.
Declaration of Demands:
- WE DEMAND the full and immediate restoration of our inalienable rights and freedoms.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to emergency authorizations
all “vaccinations,”lockdowns, curfews, travel restrictions and “mandates” that were instituted in response to so-called health emergencies. of every kind across the world.
- WE DEMAND an immediate defunding gain-of-function research from any source (US Government, US Government agencies, US Defense or third-party, so-called philanthropic foundations) that is occurring anywhere in the world.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to the
fraudulentreliance on of RT-PCR (RT-PCR = Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) testing to justify policy decisions.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to discrimination based upon one exercising one’s rights to medical freedom and to refuse treatments and therapies.
without their consent. refusal to participate in the enormous and insane_xxx experiment that has been forced upon the people of the world.
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for
a multitude of –
people to come together to stand up in defense of their inalienable rights against the oppression and abuse heaped upon them by
the Fascist collusion of government, corporations and non-government organizations working together to strip the people of their many freedoms, we should the people are demanding redress of these significant grievances. a decent respect for the opinions of mankind requires that the causes which impel us to seek redress of our grievances.
We, the People declare that it is
abundantly clear that governments, corporations and organizations around the world have collectively infringed upon our inalienable rights of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. We are standing up to defend our rights.
We, The People of the World, have endured more than enough of the abuse of our inalienable rights and freedoms. People, and especially children, are being injured, maimed and yes, even killed. We cannot accept this. We are compelled to act and are acting to end this tyranny.
When a long train of abuses and usurpations, invariably pursuing the same goal demonstrates a design to place We, the People of the World, under absolute despotism, it is our right and it is our duty to stand up for our rights.
We have brought these issues and hard evidence to the attention of our elected representatives
those who hold office as our public servants multiple times, only to face be confronted with skepticism and censorship. of our attempts to expose the facts.
- WE DEMAND the full and immediate restoration of our inalienable rights and freedoms.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to all “vaccinations,” lockdowns, curfews, travel restrictions and “mandates” of every kind across the world.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to all gain of function research.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to the fraudulent use of RT-PCR testing.
- WE DEMAND an immediate halt to discrimination based upon one’s refusal to participate in the enormous and insane experiment that has been forced upon the people of the world
We have repeatedly demanded that they cease their attempts to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us.
We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity to disavow these usurpations, but they have been deaf to our pleas for justice.
Please Watch and Share the Videos Below
I. Core Principles:
- The good of any nation is the sum total of the benefits enjoyed by all its people. The
rightsthe benefits accruing to international organizations, nations, states, provinces, cities and groups are secondary to the inalienable human rights of each individual.
- Regardless of the scope and/or severity of any disease outbreak or pandemic, human rights remain inalienable and may not be abridged.
- Governments do NOT have the authority to suspend human rights because of “emergencies.” [but the laws that have been passed say they do . . ._xxx . . . let’s discuss] The declaration of an “emergency” does not give
anyoneany party the right to infringe upon anyone else’s inalienable human rights. Health policy should be guided by clinical/medical practitioners (not “public health” bureaucrats) and decisions must ultimately be made based on the individual’s choice.
- Discrimination based on
medicalso-called “vaccination” status is wrong and must not be permitted in any form whatsoever.
- To promote actual better health, governments and policy makers can focus
must beon providing clean drinking water, without chemicals or additives along with pure anduncontaminated, nutrious food and adequate nutrition, including unrestricted access to all nutritional and herbal supplements.
- Health care, including pandemic response, should be decentralized. Power and governance must flow from the bottom up, not from the top down.
The entire world is engulfed inmultiple pandemicsPopulations exhibit widespread of cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity that deserve focus, but not removal of personal freedom. The same can be applied to infectious, transmissable diseases, which the scientific data show can be effectively treated with low cost therapies. and many other diseases that we must focus on and none of thise rather than “pandemic response products” that have actually increased the severity of, and the deaths from, cardiovascular disease, cancer and many other “unknown causes.”
II. Inalienable Rights:
We the People of the World pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our
sacred honor to defend the following inalienable rights until the day of our death.
pmg: Do you want to quote the source documents establishing our inalienable rights, here?
NOTE: The right to petition government for redress of grievances was included in the 1215 Magna Carta, the 1689 English Bill of Rights and was enshrined in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution in 1787.
- Each individual has the right to publicly express their own opinion regarding the effectiveness (or lack thereof) of any health related policy or treatment in spoken and/or written form on any platform. Every person’s experience is a valuable scientific observation and must NOT be censored.
Opinions are NOT “fake news.”
- Each individual must be in control of the ultimate decision to utilize any and all health-related treatments, medications, and nutrition as we deem necessary to improve and/or maintain our health.
- Each individual has the right to refuse treatment of any kind.
- Each individual has the right to travel
anywhere on Earth_xxx [too broad]free from any digital-IDs, lockdowns, quarantines, vaccine passports, mask mandates, social distancing or any other attempts to impede our freedom of assembly or movement.
- Each individual has the right to freedom from discrimination based upon any demand upon any person to undergo any form of medical procedure, including testing, in order to obtain employment, education, health care or access to any other services or locations, public or private.
- Each individual has the right to visit with family and friends who may be suffering through an illness in order to provide them with love and emotional support.
- Every parent has the right to exert the ultimate authority over the health care provided to their children.
- Every medical professional has the right to practice in a manner that is directed by their experience and wisdom, not by bureaucratic dictate.
- Every medical professional has the right to recommend safe, essential medications “off label” and suppliers must provide those medications to We the People of the World, as has traditionally been the case.
- Every government, every corporation and
andevery organization must respect and honor all of these inalienable rights despite any declaration of a state of emergency.
III. Worldwide Demands:
We, the People of the World, demand that the following changes be enacted as soon as possible:
- WE DEMAND that the World Health Organization (WHO) must stop its attempts to
capturebe granted additional legal authority/sovereignty. The WHO is currently involved in discussions of a “Pandemic Treaty” as well as ongoing attempts to amend the International Health Regulations while they have absolutely failed to address the important DEMANDS made by We, the People of the World. The WHO must be exposed, stopped, defunded and abolished.
pmg: I would move this one up front.
- WE DEMAND that the use of the COVID-19
injectionsshots be immediately stopped worldwide. #StopTheShots
- WE DEMAND that the injuries and deaths caused by the COVID-19 injections and treatments such as remdesivir, midazolam, paxlovid, molnupiravir and other treatments be subjected to full and transparent investigations worldwide and the results of these investigations be reported publicly as soon as possible.
- WE DEMAND that the diagnosis of disease must meet clearly predefined criteria and must be agreed upon by each individual_xxx. pmg: how would that work?
- WE DEMAND that the cause of death must meet clearly predefined criteria and must be agreed upon by the next of kin_xxx. pmg: how would that work?
- WE DEMAND that autopsies be performed free of charge whenever such procedures are requested by the next of kin._xxx. pmg: how would that work?
- WE DEMAND that government officials be held accountable for false, inaccurate and/or misleading statements. pmg: Who is the judge? What is the process? How to make one accountable?
- WE DEMAND that all government contracts be made fully available to the public.
- WE DEMAND that every batch of every pharmaceutical product including drugs, testing equipment, personal protective equipment and injectables undergo rigorous testing and chemical analysis and be delivered with an independent analysis report of ingredients and contaminants found in the product.
- WE DEMAND clear evidence of causality including true isolation of any pathogen and proof of pathogenicity according to Koch’s postulates. _xxx. pmg: how would that work?
- WE DEMAND that RT-PCR testing NOT be used to diagnose “cases” of infectious disease and that, whenever it is used to assist clinical work, the cycle threshold and the genetic sequences that were tested for MUST be included with the laboratory reports and in all official data collection programs.
- WE DEMAND that absolutely no restrictions be placed on access to nutritional and herbal supplements.
- WE DEMAND that natural therapies including, but not limited to acupuncture, chiropractic, homeopathy, Ayurvedic medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), herbalism, nutrition and many other systems of health maintenance and health care be treated on an equal basis as pharmaceutical medicines, including, but not limited to inclusion in medical school training and licensing of doctors.
IV. Demands That Are Specific to the United States Congress:
- WE DEMAND that the Congress of the United States pass H.R. 419 to Defund the World Health Organization and H.R. 7806 to remove the United States from both the United Nations and the World Health Organization.
pmg: I would move this one up front.
- WE DEMAND that the Congress of the United States follow the dictates of the law (50 U.S. Code § 1622) and immediately vote upon joint resolutions to instruct the President to end all 42 of the currently active “National Emergencies.” pmg: Need links to each of the 42 emergencies here_xxx
- WE DEMAND that Congress enact legislation providing Congress with the same authority as found in 50 U.S. Code § 1622 to vote every 90 days to end any and all Public Health Emergencies declared by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- WE DEMAND that Congress repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Act and the 2005 Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act in order to remove the protection from liability for damages that was unconstitutionally given to “vaccine” manufacturers and health care workers.
- WE DEMAND that Congress repeal the CARES Act and never again include financial incentives based on diagnoses of specific diseases as was provided in this Act.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to dramatically restrict the Emergency Use Authorization process which has clearly been abused and turned into a profit center for pharmaceutical and medical equipment companies.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to defund
put an end to allgain of function research.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to defund
put an end to allgene therapy (or other therapy) that may result in “shedding.”
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation outlawing the advertising of pharmaceutical drugs to consumers and also restrict the financial influence that pharmaceutical companies have over medical and scientific journals.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to ensure complete and immediate transparency of the results in all clinical trials and all ongoing data collection associated with disease monitoring.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to improve and expand the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to make it far more user friendly so that it is fit for the purpose for which it was originally created.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation providing financing for autopsies and pathology reports to assist in accurate determinations of the most probable causes of death.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to properly fund the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) and restructure the guidelines to better compensate those who have suffered injuries from the COVID-19 injections and/or other authorized treatments.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation that clearly and legally defines the following terms: “case,” “effective,” “emergency,” “pandemic,” “safe,” “vaccine.”
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to require all levels of government, the military, corporations and organizations to offer to rehire individuals whose employment was terminated as a result of “vaccine” mandates AND pay the employees the wages that they lost due to their improper termination.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to reimburse all business owners who have suffered financial losses due to unconstitutionally imposed lockdowns and other forms of restraint of trade.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to stop the practice of user fees being paid to the FDA by pharmaceutical companies. All fees should be paid directly into the U.S. Treasury and not be allocated to the FDA budget.
- WE DEMAND that Congress pass legislation to require at least a five-year time period during which pharmaceutical employees may NOT be hired by federal health agencies and vice versa.
- WE DEMAND that Congress enact legislation designed to overhaul the manner in which the HHS, NIH, FDA, CDC, and NIAID allocate research funding by creating an impartial research funding agency.
- WE DEMAND that Congress repeal the Bayh-Dole Act of 1980 (35 U.S.C. 200) in order to eliminate the conflict of interest of government employees and federal contractors earning income from patents obtained as a result of government funded research.
- WE DEMAND that Congress investigate countless allegations of fraud, conflict of interest, violations of rules regarding informed consent, accusations of contaminants and deficient levels of mRNA in the vials of COVID-19 injections, and many other criminal acts.
- WE DEMAND that Congress thoroughly investigate the role that the Department of Defense (and other government agencies) have played in the development of biological weapons.