Skip to content
Link to Tiny-SA Spectrum Analyzer
- SEESII Handheld Tiny Spectrum Analyzer
- 100kHz to 960MHz
- MF/HF/VHF UHF Input,
- 2.8 inch Touch Screen
Spectrum Analyzer Features
- Spectrum Analyzer with two inputs,
- High quality MF/HF/VHF input for 0.1MHZ-350MHz,
- Lesser quality UHF input for 240MHz-960MHz.
- Switchable resolution bandpass filters for both ranges between 2.6kHz and 640kHz.
- Color display showing 290 scan points covering up to the full low or high frequency rang.
- Contains all the components of a conventional heterodyne swept spectrum analyzer.
- Bulit-in rechargeable battery allowing a minimum of at least 2 hours portable use.
- The performance of the 2021 latest version 3.1 will be more stable and sensitive,
- New ESD protracted function enable the product to have a higher antistatic level and a longer service life.
- PC controlled
- USB interface implements the Serial over USB (CDC) protocol
- Driver for Windows will install automatically after connecting to a Windows PC.
- The driver for Linux is built into the kernel.
- The firmware of the tinySA can be updated by the user — please contact seller for download link.
- 1x Tiny Spectrum Analyzer
- 2x 20cm RF Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x SMA Female to Female Connector
- 1x Touchscreen Pen
- 1x SMA Telescopic Antenna